wiring 6x9 with the factory sound system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Andyshields1

hello, i recently got a fiesta 53 plate zetec, it came with a fairly decent factory system. although when i bought the car it came with 2 6x9 speakers in the parcel shelf. im going to buy a new head unit and want to wire these up.. can i wire them from the rear speakers or do i need an amp to get the best from these speakers. any help and **** would be greatly appreciated

I don't have any details on them really, just know their vibe speakers. Would they still function to just try and wire them off the rear speakers to see what happens

I'm ok with running wires I'm a mechanic, just pretty clueless when it comes to audio think ill mess around with it for a while and see what I end up doing, thanks for your help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.