Wire Size by Brand???

Participant count
  • Participant list

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
Okay, I alway see ppl asking which wire is better? this wire is bigger...this wire does this does that...etc....

I'd like to settle some of this regarding size and look. What I would like is for ppl to send me a 2in-3in piece of Xbrand wire. the piece should have the wire brand on the jacket, if not specify the brand and line of wire. i'd like to get this so that I could post up pic the different brands next to each other. both speaker wire and power wire. I have samples of Audiopipe XXX 12 gauge speaker wire, 4 gauge Audiogear/Generic, 4 gauge Kicker Hyperflex, 0 gauge Hyperflex, and 8 Gauge Stinger Pro. if you got some that you'd like to donate to the cause, please let me know. hopefully after I get a good amount of samples, hopefully we can get it as a sticky.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.