Winntech Scorpion Car Audio/Video Display

Participant count
  • Participant list

yodatech88
10+ year member

I work for Audio Xtreme Sound & Security in Utah, we have had our Winntech Scorpion display for a few years and are looking to change up the appearance of the store. We are interested in selling it or trading it for another display of the same value. PM me if you would like to inquire about it. I will try to post pictures of it up later today.

Man I've always liked those displays and I missed a REALLY kicka*s deal on one a few years ago, so if I can get this one at the right price then my new showroom will be just that much nicer looking....at least ways to me...hehehehe

Man I've always liked those displays and I missed a REALLY kicka*s deal on one a few years ago, so if I can get this one at the right price then my new showroom will be just that much nicer looking....at least ways to me...hehehehe
if you own a company these aren't expensive to make atleast not as expensive as I could see someone charging.. I imagine he wants a couple grand for it.. A little wood work + fiberglassing and you could design it to look however you want.. plus last I checked your door speakers are beside you not randomly across the dash facing you.. although that would sell more its deceiving..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.