Window tinting

temporarysetup004.jpg

Thats 35% on my front

Iam stuck on the decision between 5% and 20% I dont want it to look funny cuz its too dark but then again i dont want it to be too easy to see in.

x2. Travel if you have to. It'd be worth it.
might head up to somerset (a bigger town about 25 miles away) and see what they have to offer. I would like to go with 15%.

I heard pretty good things about the film he uses but I havent researched it thoroughly

Llumar tint is top of the line tint. I had 5% in the back and 15 % up front. I'm not quite sure why people say it is hard to see out of in the city. It may be harder to see out of if you live in the country, but I have no experience with that.

I bought a tint install kit with precut window tint from ebay and the install went great i did it on 2 vehicles i did 20 percent on the front and 5 in the rear... all together it was 50 shipped for each vehicle...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.