Blue jeans > cloth seats

Participant count
  • Participant list

DubbDesigns
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KY
I like to wear alot of jeans, but most of the time I wear black denim so I was looking at my car and noticed that my seat is darker from where I guess the dye in the jeans leaked or something. They are old jeans but i guess they all do that.

Is there anything you can treat the seats with that will remove the stains? It seems like I remember seeing something a while back but I dont know maybe i am just crazy

seat covers?
idk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
thought about it. Seen those "Custom fit" ones on ebay, and wondering how they would fit the rear bench being that my rear bench is two parts. I have to have everything match so I would just put seat covers on the front and leave the back bare

I've never had that problem happen...

Resin your jeans? Would seal them up nicely I'm sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

katskins or some **** like that makes custom ones that split right where yours do, and "fit like a glove" maybe that iggee is the same way, hell if i know.

igee looks like they have some nice seatcovers, but cant find none for my car. Looks like they only make them for certain cars, unless I overlooked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.