Southeast Region Wilma Survivors

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

Dj-torn
10+ year member

Still learning...
Hey everybody, Just shouting out to all those that are back up or trying to be up. Hope that you have all weathered the storm and doing well physicaly and emotionaly.

North Miami 33181 Just got power 10/25/05 @10pm

I'm currently at a shelter w/ power right across from my house, darn grids.

Peace out and be safe.

Hey everybody, Just shouting out to all those that are back up or trying to be up. Hope that you have all weathered the storm and doing well physicaly and emotionaly.
North Miami 33181 Just got power 10/25/05 @10pm

I'm currently at a shelter w/ power right across from my house, darn grids.

Peace out and be safe.
Im south of 88th we got power up sooner than you guys. they say nov 22 for alot of people in your area.

this **** makes me nervous on moving down there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif when does hurricane season end?

this **** makes me nervous on moving down there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif when does hurricane season end?
its more annoying than anything...and kinda like russian roulette. These things are big but the cone of destruction is small in comparison, but inside that cone on a class 3 is ... nasty mean

its more annoying than anything...and kinda like russian roulette. These things are big but the cone of destruction is small in comparison' date=' but inside that cone on a class 3 is ... nasty mean[/quote']

they usually only **** up the coasts right? i'll be living near orlando so i should be safe right?

they usually only **** up the coasts right? i'll be living near orlando so i should be safe right?
**** last year orlando got hit by 2 in a row LOL. and this one came across the state from the west to the east and out so no inland does nothing because it isnt that far from coast to coast

i got my power up today! for the past 2 nights i heard like 20 gun shots. i drove to my grand parents house yesturday and the streets were full of national guards with M4A1's in their backs and hummers and jeeps all over the streets...im lucky i made it through.

I got power and an internet connection last night. These things are starting to get a little ridiculous!

Nothing like listening to a 15" XXX with no power in the house though... huh, Chinny...

I got power about 3 hours after the hurricane was gone..

But im still outta school.Last i heard they dont think everyone will have power until sometime around nov.15th

I wonder if they have released any more information on schools in palm beach. I think i would actually rather just go back to school on monday, then have to make all these days up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dj-torn

10+ year member
Still learning...
Dj-torn
Fairchild, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date