Will this be a good match?

I am pretty new to car audio so I could use some help or some constructive criticism, whatever you would like to call it. I am planning on getting two Inifinity Kappa Perfect 12's and this JBL 1200.1. Would that be a good match and worth the money? I would be getting the Infinity's for 150 each, not the 300 each they have them advertised there.

Thanks in advance

I used the IKP 10.1 for a while and still think highly of it. Two 12" IKP's with that much power should do pretty much anything you ask of them.

I have only heard good things about the JBL 1200 so IMO you are "good to go"! :thumbsup

I have 2 12" perfects and I like them, but that is not a good match depending how you wire it. The perfects handle what they say they do and pretty much no more. I would say 400 rms tops to each.

for that amp i would think bout getting 2 alpine type r's, or 2 phoenix gold ti's or 2 diamond audio cm3's. on many websites they have them running for like 100 each subwoofer. I heard all of the subs i just mentioned are real good for the money and made well.

If u wanna have 2 perfects i would say get a smaller amp, like a jbl 600.1 would do well i believe. rememeber for box have them sealed to like 1 cubic foot each.

Good luck

I decided to go with two Infinity 10's because of lack of money. I will probably also get the JBL 600.1 because I saw it for a good price somewhere. It was pretty much down to the 1200.1 or the 600.1. Thanks again everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.