Will pay $$$ for music!

basscort2009
5,000+ posts

Banned
dallas tx
ok i have some bo jank music on my computer and frostwire is gay and my usb aint cutting it.

SOOOO. im gonna buy an mp3 player and just have u guys send me some music for money.

i need a range of stuff. preferably some decaf stuff. young jeezy, lil wayne. higher bass, little of everything.

let me know what you have and what style you are sending it. im noobish to music as to how to format and stuff so someone with good experiance and knowledge with formating and stuff would be best.

the more music i get the more money you get. lets get some music people.

u gots good songs/ decaf? rap? mixture? gimme a detailed pm please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you're using firefox, check for history and all other stuff like cache to be deleted each time you close the browser and then download an extension add-on called download helper for firefox. After installed a little logo will appear everytime something you can download such as a movie or song can be downloaded and your good to go. I do the free trials on rhapsody until it runs its limit, close the browser and start all over again. You would just click on the song and then the rhapsody player will pop out asking to play but youll actually notice the download helper icon appear before the song even plays and all you have to do is click on the drop down arrow and the name of the song will be (various number.mp3), then just format to better quality if you want. I personally dont like torrents or crap like that because theres so much malware on there if your not careful or dont have an antivirus program but just my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.