will it fit my car? please say yes

Participant count
  • Participant list

TragicHuntress
10+ year member

go find your point
ok so i am looking into a Boss MP3-3130R for my car. but will it fit my car. if someone can find me an online checker or something, anything it will help. I have a 2002 hyundai accent gs, hatchback. so if someone could PLEASE help me. please let me know.

kempeth

what kind of vehicle is it? DIN is the standard mounting slot size. Most GM/Chrysler are 1.5 DIN. Some Fords are Double DIN. That headunit is single DIN size. It will fit in any late-model vehicle ('88+) as long as you have the right mounting kit and installation hardware.

you can give a mounting kit company a call i can;t think of the name of the bid comp that makes kits right now but if i thin of t i will post it
scosche makes mounting kits go to their site and search for the car. then you can find a dealer near you. i did it for my friends BMW.

its a 2002 hyundai accent. thanks for the advice guys. i actually found a nice cd player for a little bit more. but i like it more and i made sure it fit my car and what not so thanks for everything!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.