Why the heck happened to Indoaudio?

I had a bad a time with Indo Audio. I bought a pair of Rockford Punch Stage 3 15's and when i got them one was ratting on the inside. I took a flash light and seen the voice coil was unwound. The other sub wouldnt even work at all. So i sent them back. It took 6 months for any thing to happen. I called them almost every day 2-3 times a day. I really started getting pissed and left some bad things. Finally one day i got a random email from them. Then it took another month as they gave me the run around. Then they gave me a deal on my Thunders, cuz i couldn't get my money back. I got these and was happy to see they are in working condition. I cant say I will go through them again, but I'm glad they did do something for me, or i would still be sitting here waiting to hear from them

This thing happened to me before with a different ebay company though. I bought something via buy it now, and the next day they were no longer registered. But, i still recieved what I ordered. Thankfully though it was only 10 dollar Dreamcast AV cables, so i wasnt going to be that mad if I got scammed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Hoodlum007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Hoodlum007
Reno Nv
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date