Why is the radio louder than my CD's?

Humm, interesting. There are a few staions around where I live that are quite loud, but overall, the cd's are much louder on my system. Have you checked the voltage beween the 2? You wouldn't think it would be any different, but you never know. That does seem to be a bit odd to me. Thats where I would start troubleshooting the problem at is with the deck itself.

radio stations can send out an amplified signal, so your radio pics it up better because the signal is stronger, therefore your stereo is recieving a higher input signal

well maby if you wernt retarded you would look in the sig 80 max volume ya that would have to be the eclipse cd4000
omg you're so ****ing witty! :eek3:

casig.jpg

It can also be the way you burn your CDs. Some programs have a feature that allows you to equalize all the music to the same level. This causes each song to be the same volume so that when the CD changes songs you dont have to mess with the volume knob. Its annoying and degrades the quality of the music.

i have my manual in front of me and i also have a cd4000 and i can't find source level adjustment the only thing i can change is the aux sensitivity. and this thread is interesting because i feel like some and only some of the stations sound louder than cds.

All I know about SLA is when I put it up I dont have to turn my stereo up as loud. But that doesnt affect the difference between the radio and the CD's. Also, I am not talking about burnt CD's specifically, I'm also talking about store bought CD's.

i have my manual in front of me and i also have a cd4000 and i can't find source level adjustment the only thing i can change is the aux sensitivity. and this thread is interesting because i feel like some and only some of the stations sound louder than cds.
What would adjusting the AUX sensitivity do? I lost my manual, so if I have any questions that the manual may help me with I'll be sending you PM's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ghosted

10+ year member
ghosted
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from