why is it

Stop crying and learn to do it yourself. It's a hassle to do it, and ppl like u want it for free? Try some searching there is a ton molester did awhile back should be a sticky.
its not that i cant do it myself...but atm i dont have a computer to run a cad program and having it done nicely on the computer is wonderful.

i know why ppl dont do box design for free , it takes time to do a proper cutsheet, 3d plan and then to make sure everything will flow correctly... i mean it at least a hour to do a full box design with 3d drawling. if you cant throw 5 dollars for someone for there time, go find another hobby...

kyle

5 dollars an hour. Are you folks for real? I'm saying if you're a teenager doing it for a little past time fun it's cool to do things for free. But a lot of folks time is very very expensive. Maybe I should just speak for myself, but sh___t, 5 dollars?

Who builds boxes without the t/s specs... I don't get how this would even be accomplished. most of the subs on the market today do not include enough info to build a proper box without contacting the manufacture.

Quite funny to think that someone could built a proper box knowing only three specs.

Who builds boxes without the t/s specs... I don't get how this would even be accomplished. most of the subs on the market today do not include enough info to build a proper box without contacting the manufacture.
Quite funny to think that someone could built a proper box knowing only three specs.
This.

Ill also add prefab is ok for sealed enclosures. Only stipulation here is that the box is sealed properly which is easily fixable with a $3 bottle of silicone.

ther was also a ral nice obcon godzilla 4th order 2-10's. double baffle all walls. real nice design for a prefab....but with a real nice price tag new, lol. got it in a trade. other than that, and some stout sealed, 99% prefabs=fail

I've been wondering this as well. I've always just gone with manuf. Rec. size, and whatever tuning I want. But I know there is more to it than that. Now I'm looking for an enclosure for 2 SRi and dont know if I should go 1.5cf or 2.2cf, and how low I can actually take the tuning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date