why is it

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
that we cant use prefab boxs and when some one ask about a box we tell them to build one but there is not alot of free box plan's out there. sure there is a few and buck was doing them but he never kept that going. just thinking there should b more for people to use for free. the jew in me wants them for free.lol

There are a bunch of free box plans on this site. Look in enclosures section. there is nothing wrong with using a prefab box, but they are typically tuned higher and don't sound nearly as good as a box u can build from scratch since u are building it to the specs of the individual sub u have. Plus, when u build ur own box, u know the materials are being used and the quality of the build is up to you, not the box manufacturer. I know there are many more points and explanations, but this should be enough

really with cut sheet? 3d as well? i want 4 cubic feet net tune to 32 sub up slot port back mayb to the right side. no dubble baffle just some bracing.
with cut sheet and 3d, just need ur email.

what sub(s) and i need 2 dimensions with the 3rd as a variable

Stop crying and learn to do it yourself. It's a hassle to do it, and ppl like u want it for free? Try some searching there is a ton molester did awhile back should be a sticky.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date