Why is batcap so GOOD????

the theory behind batcaps is that they are the median between a bat and a cap. they are suppose to have the capacity of a battery while being able to discharge as fast as a capacitor. As always i would think that it cant do either job as well as good AGM bat or large cap would. But I gan not speak from experience because i have never owned one.

discharge rate matters, and I'm pretty sure the batcap will have a much better rate than the other batt. Getting power when you need it counts when you're bumping hard, especially if you are competing

I used to run a pair of BatCap 2K's.... switched over to a pair of big C&D's and I like the batts better myself. I won't be going back to a batcap anytime soon...

You could always just get a couple batts and then a big cap if you are looking for "the best of both worlds". Of course then everyone on this site would make fun of you for the rest of your life but...

There is nothing special about them. They are a marketing ploy. There is no "capacitor" in them or anything of the sort with the big ones. The smaller ones that are oddly shaped are probably just capacitors. They are just trying to trick you.

There is nothing special about them. They are a marketing ploy. There is no "capacitor" in them or anything of the sort with the big ones. The smaller ones that are oddly shaped are probably just capacitors. They are just trying to trick you.
ive used a batcap 2k and 400 liked them both alot and the smaller ones arnt caps they are batterys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

schackel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
schackel
San Francisco
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date