Why hate on the 9855?

SKyleS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Why does everyone hate on the 9855 so much? I just got it and LOVE it. I love the glidetouch thing too. Just wondering, I know people say the 9855 is the worst of Alpine's top decks.. Glidetouch thing I guess could be a personal preference.

Why does everyone hate on the 9855 so much? I just got it and LOVE it. I love the glidetouch thing too. Just wondering, I know people say the 9855 is the worst of Alpine's top decks.. Glidetouch thing I guess could be a personal preference.

x2, im thinking about buying one soon or the 9835 if i can find one

yes, it has a 2 way or 3 way crossover along with a 5 band PEQ and a 7 band GEQ

i also have one and like it alot.

sometimes i do miss my older eclipse 3434 because it was so clean and simple but the alpine has a lot more features.

I have one aswell... The tuning capabilities on it are awsome. The quality of the HU (IMO) is pretty good. The GT got some gettin used to. I would say i like it for the most part. I miss my 7998..

Try scrolling through 300+ artists on an ipod with the glidetouch on a moderately bumpy road.
i have the interface for my ipod that lets me use my ipod to scoll through the playlists, and it charges while its plugged in, as well as the deck is the only volume control. i love it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.