Why are moderators deleting legit classified ads ?

If you didn't have a picture of the amp with your username and date on it.... It will get deleted.

The relevance is simple. It shows you actually have the amp in your possession. Fake car audio sales have been a problem throughout all of the forum sites. Follow the rules and you wouldn't have a problem.

If you didn't have a picture of the amp with your username and date on it.... It will get deleted.

The relevance is simple. It shows you actually have the amp in your possession. Fake car audio sales have been a problem throughout all of the forum sites. Follow the rules and you wouldn't have a problem.

Only thing I can think of is I didn't post an Inhome actual pic or I didn't "write my user name and posting date on paper " Is that what they're asking for? Lol unsure of the relevance to a user name and date under the photo section.

How can you find out what rule was missing
If you didn’t post a picture of the item with your username and date then that is why it got deleted. An actual picture with username and date is required to show that you at least currently have possession of the item.

Only thing I can think of is I didn't post an Inhome actual pic or I didn't "write my user name and posting date on paper " Is that what they're asking for? Lol unsure of the relevance to a user name and date under the photo section.

How can you find out what rule was missing
If you didn’t post a picture of the item with your username and date then that is why it got deleted. An actual picture with username and date is required to show that you at least currently have possession of the item.

I didn't post an actual pic or I didn't "write my user name and posting date on paper "

That's kind of the big one to prove that, you know, you actually have the item you're trying to sell.

Good to know there's still some moderation here at least.

You can thank me for getting the thread deleted...I think I reported it. Whitedragon will have to confirm it Simple to read the forums rules....didn't think reading was hard to do.

We have had a lot of newbies come by and post a sub or amp f/s w/o any pics or a few pics but a current date with user name next to it. Have had quite a lot of issues in the past with members here that have gotten scammed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.