Why all the JL HATE on here?

cichlid_baby
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Why is it that everytime JL Audio products show up on here, the HATERS all come out?

I always read here stuff like JL makes good stuff but is overpriced when they see a JL sub listed for $400-$500.

Funny thing is.. NO ONE DARES to say that a DD sub that's priced at $500-$600 is overpriced.

What a JOKE.

Why is it that everytime JL Audio products show up on here, the HATERS all come out?
I always read here stuff like JL makes good stuff but is overpriced when they see a JL sub listed for $400-$500.

Funny thing is.. NO ONE DARES to say that a DD sub that's priced at $500-$600 is overpriced.

What a JOKE.
when a dub 7 can achieve the spl a 95 can then we can talk

The W6v2 is one of my favorite subs at any price bracket. The rest of their speaker line doesn't interest me all that much.

This forum is full of bassheads, so a speaker like the W6v2 wouldn't interest them.

DD pwns JL in every possible way...
C'mon...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.