Who's the loudest?

What are Funky Pups? I'm from down south, ant never herd that befer. ant never herd of Volfe.... (Forgot how to spell it). HAHAHA Have yall ever heard of Hollywood's?

Just look at what most of the poeple on this site have in their systems. (at the bottom of their post)

By the way, to answer your question, if you didn't figure it out, none of the above.

Come one people, be nice. It's hard to pick a top 10 only because the amp and box play a big part. Some good companies that make loud woofers would be Treo, Atomic, RE, Kicker, Crossfire, Adire, and more that don't come to mind.

In all honestly, I'd look into the Solo X, Resonant MT, DD9900, Rockford Team RF, Eclipse Titanium Pro, Atomic APX, Ground Zero Plutonium...

and Crystal Mobilesound has a new sub coming out called "The Wrath", looks pretty huge..

In all honestly, I'd look into the Solo X, Resonant MT, DD9900, Rockford Team RF, Eclipse Titanium Pro, Atomic APX, Ground Zero Plutonium...

and Crystal Mobilesound has a new sub coming out called "The Wrath", looks pretty huge..
The Pro and Pluto and TRF and just all a lil different... diff top plates and coils, ones that use the gap in diff ways...

The Pro and TRF's main difference is that cone, Pro is heavy cone, TRF light cone..same motor pushing somthing light as opposed to heavy.. tell me which one is gonna work better.

APX is a loud sub,same with the inhuman.

SoloX... yeaa.... throw 10kw at one and let me know in the morning.

Crystal has a new sub? hmm, hope it is just like the Davinci with its 5 magnets hahah.

All of them get pwned by the NEO.

And even David knows NEO is the best way to go because it markets to all kinds of people, since everyone lovvvvves small magnets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.