Beyond Audio Inhumans v9515's

Participant count
  • Participant list

B&R Innovation2
10+ year member

www.soundhertz.com
Alrighty well I had recently decided that I was going to go with a duo of 9515's but I was offered a very good deal on Inhumans...unfortunatly I know nothing about these drivers. Looking at them...they look like every other driver in this class...if not a pinch smaller. He had them reconed for sealed and made into dual vc drivers....

Does anyone have specs for these ...

and how do they compare to the 9515's or XXX

They are both very capable woofers....each can put up exceptional #'s with the right user...

One thing to think about- BA discontinued the Inhuman line, and parts may be hard to come across...Don said he can still get the parts, but I don't think he knows for how long. DD can get you a recone no problem, also can upgrade to newer series whenever desired.

DD's can be found for much cheaper, also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where can I find some DD's Cheap...you can IM me
Not on AOL/AIM....

Termpro classifieds is one place to look...http://www.termpro.com

Also, Sounddomain classified section always seems to have a few floating around..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.