Who's got a great sounding and looking 6 Channel for sale???

Ehhh, was looking for something a little higher quality than a Clarion. I just haven't liked Clarion products since the early 00's. Would prefer a US built amp.

Ehhh, was looking for something a little higher quality than a Clarion. I just haven't liked Clarion products since the early 00's. Would prefer a US built amp.
This is the best amplifier I have personally used. Clarion has done nothing but car audio for over 60 years. They had Robert Zeff as an amplifier designer for some time before he moved on to Arc Audio. XC6610 is not a Zeff design, but it's similar to Arc XDi series amplifiers. Clarion is also the company that owned McIntosh car audio.

Clarion is also the company that owned McIntosh car audio.
Not knocking Clarion because I KNOW they made some good stuff, but McIntosh ceased to be a super-premium brand after they were bought out by Clarion. Lumping in McIntosh name with clarion isn't being entirely honest IMO.

Not knocking Clarion because I KNOW they made some good stuff, but McIntosh ceased to be a super-premium brand after they were bought out by Clarion. Lumping in McIntosh name with clarion isn't being entirely honest IMO.
Fair enough, I don't have any interest in McIntosh personally.

I respect the desire to run "Made in the USA" amplifiers. I just don't agree that the quality is better if an amplifier is hand built vs automated with a pick-n-place and wave soldered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ace_800

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ace_800
Okinawa, Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date