whoo haha the kids at my school

lets all put money together and build a school bus made of xxx's then we'll lock that baztard in there till his head implodes. muah hahahaha, eat that W0's

i will have to check them out for sure, not many install pics, but they look decent. i like muntz except the bigger amps they have are all fosgate.

yeah, the install pictures **** on the website....alpha page pretty much goes to al;l the comps around..especially in green bay (they went to sound world-all took 1st, dunno if muntz has one,but if they did, i bet they took 1st)...

Alpine is god here...

everyone has alpine and eclipse decks, 3 or 4 1200s on brahma and xxx 15s here.

jk..... but there is this one guy with a alpine 9815 and type r comps and 2 ways and a couple ed15ks and a 1200.1

that guy kicks ass, hes soo cool.

everyone has alpine and eclipse decks, 3 or 4 1200s on brahma and xxx 15s here.
jk..... but there is this one guy with a alpine 9815 and type r comps and 2 ways and a couple ed15ks and a 1200.1

that guy kicks ass, hes soo cool.

does that guy belong to ca.com? sounds familar. hhhhmmmmm

Correct me if im wrong but mgaidica lives in Minnesota, and that dude lives in MS, mississippi lol.

lol im suprised so many people didnt catch that.... look at my sig guys, i was kiddin around talkin about myself....haha

Yeah in rochester, mn we have a few good setups and some pretty bad ones too. This one guy that works at best buy really knows his ****. He has 3 way focals with some nice head unit and two alumapro 12's...omg it sounds so **** good. Then a friend of mine has two audiobahn 10's with a crappy lanzar amp. Yes it gets loud, but sounds like ass doing it. He won't shutup about how good his system is....****it. I can't wait to get my brahma 12. I'm hoping it will beat out my friends two he2's running off of 400 watts a peice. and annihilate those audiobahns/

Yeah in rochester, mn we have a few good setups and some pretty bad ones too. This one guy that works at best buy really knows his ****. He has 3 way focals with some nice head unit and two alumapro 12's...omg it sounds so **** good. Then a friend of mine has two audiobahn 10's with a crappy lanzar amp. Yes it gets loud, but sounds like ass doing it. He won't shutup about how good his system is....****it. I can't wait to get my brahma 12. I'm hoping it will beat out my friends two he2's running off of 400 watts a peice. and annihilate those audiobahns/
make sure u do a good install. port the sucker if u wana out pound ur friends subs. Good luck let us kno when u get it

lol im suprised so many people didnt catch that.... look at my sig guys, i was kiddin around talkin about myself....haha
i know i'm not retarded. maybe i shoulda put one of these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif at the end of my sentence.

my friend just got 2 12" pioneer VCCS's running off of a kenwood KAC-729s so he has about 300W to each....it gets pretty loud, but sounds INSANELY shitty as far as SQ goes. when i get some e12k's they are all gonna beg me to turn it down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.