whoo haha the kids at my school

There are only 2 people at my school who have upgraded from the stock. One thinks he is sending about 3400w to his RF.. ..He thinks that his CAP is giving him like double his wattage.. Oh well.. The best system just sold his 1200.1 and I am thinkin about buyin his L5s and resellin them for a couple dolla more.. I just can't wait to start my new job and save up to blow some of the folk away.. ..I love this stuff

When I was in high school we had about 5 people who knew what we were doing. We had cool installs, good equipment. The one kid had a RF HX2 18" dont remember if punch or power. And another kid had 4 RF HE2 10's.

But outside us 5 guys it was slim pickins. except for the guy who ran his pair of 15's off his HU..........or perhaps the guy who had a home audio tower laying in his trunk.

up here near da packers my age kids have some decents systems... i have 1 k..... my friend has two tempests... and another friend has an alumapro 12.... also we do have some sony and RF, but the RF gets loud

The kids at my high schoil wikll buy any brand ampf and subb brand name and throew it in ther cares cuz they think the btand names ae the best.When i get my sustem im going to blor w them away.olololololol

p.s. im hammerd so dont worry about the spelling. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

vodka helps bones growe strong.

hey bshime, where u from. ya the only decent place in green bay is Sound World, and they overcharge bad for their jl and eclipse. everyone i know gets their stuff at Wallymart. cheapasses

Granted I don't know a lot about car audio, I have my opinions.

This kid next door to me, he's a spoiled up the ass brat. He pulled into his driveway the other day, and I heard some bass, so instantly, I was... attracted to it. I asked him what he had, he goes, "I got a KICKASS system", and he was serious. He pops his trunk, and I see these two no name 350w 10s in the back. I started laughing, and he thought I was praising him and his SHITTY ASS subs.

On top of that, his OTHER spoiled up the ass friend that I knew from school (before I went homeschool). He said he had a system too, and he had two 12 xplods, and I laughed at him too, and walked away.

The End.

-Alex

p.s. im hammerd so dont worry about the spelling. vodka helps bones growe strong.
yes it does...uhh it has alot of...stuff thats good for you in it

Granted I don't know a lot about car audio, I have my opinions.

This kid next door to me, he's a spoiled up the ass brat. He pulled into his driveway the other day, and I heard some bass, so instantly, I was... attracted to it. I asked him what he had, he goes, "I got a KICKASS system", and he was serious. He pops his trunk, and I see these two no name 350w 10s in the back. I started laughing, and he thought I was praising him and his SHITTY ASS subs.
On top of that, his OTHER spoiled up the ass friend that I knew from school (before I went homeschool). He said he had a system too, and he had two 12 xplods, and I laughed at him too, and walked away.

The End.

-Alex
This will go down in the book of great car audio stories

yeah hotown i'm in appleton, we have muntz- RF, ALPINE, KICKER... Suess- PIONEER and other brands above.... then sound world... jl eclipse memphis..... i like muntz, they seem to know what they're doing and they're good peeplz

yeah hotown i'm in appleton, we have muntz- RF, ALPINE, KICKER... Suess- PIONEER and other brands above.... then sound world... jl eclipse memphis..... i like muntz, they seem to know what they're doing and they're good peeplz
ya thats where i go now, muntz. but they dont have any of the brands im really into. soundworld does but they are so expensive...i seriously i have never heard of alpha page...im gonna look on the internet right now for that. happen to have a streetname?

although i do like going to sound world and bringin in some cd's and listen to the W7's lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know how you feel, this one kid in my school brags about his system and anyone that talks **** about it he gets in their faces and tries to fight them, he acts like all that, and thinks his system is king **** because his older brother once ran it. its 2 jl w0 12's in a prefab sealed box with about 200 rms to each sub, he says they distort because they dont have enough power to them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif according to him they need 700 each. right.

so anyways me and my good friend went to town one day to pick him out a sub and amp, he ends up getting an amazing deal on a rockford he2 and a 351m monoblock amp. i built him a 2.5 cube 35 hz ported box and it sounds absolutley awesome, and as soon as the cocky kid hears it, he immediatly starts cutting my friend down about how rockford is shitty and for poor kids, and how I dont know what im talking about and the "hole" (slot ported) in box just makes it sound bad and again that night the fuse mysteriously dissapeared and as soon as we discovered the system wouldnt work, he pointed the finger at me and accused me of blowing the amp up!!!

anyways that was it, and we got into it last night over something else, and i gave him a few extra shots just for making my friend feel bad.

i hate people like that

DAN

I try to educate these little children at my school. Suprisingly they listen. I really have no comp in the one sub setup area so that tells you how weak clarksville is. A guy at our school has 2 15" L5's. Thats about the only comp. Its in about a cubic ft. sealed box.

Brahma is god around here.................

End of story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.