Who wants to see what i got in the mail

you want hype... put a fukkin Sundown sticker on them, people will go ape ****...
that is crazy, how many batteries you planning to run like 30?
4 in the rear 1 up front 16 runs from the front batt,, thhats for street b db drag

Kinda? :X
well i got everything in, and basically burped at 49 hz did a 152.8 then i did it again and the coil ripped right out of the middle of the sub,,( clean rip) but these recones are like 4 months old,, so i got it togetter, then the top of the box was lifting out,, the flex was breaking the screws so,, then i re screwed it down,, right now working on a new center brace,, and getting recones so that were i stand right now, o and i was doing 149 and change with the 2 12" in a 3rd gen explorer.. im happy with that lol

16kkk.jpg

i got a vid comign off my phone,, its in the dark,, but your just supposed to hear the out put

i know its dark i was driveing and i was like hmm sounds pretty loud ill vid tape it,, so that why its dark,, but you can get the idear of the out put,, ill take a day light one,, and flex vid tomarow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loudaccent

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
loudaccent
long island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date