Bass Sweeps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
LOL. CRX's usually peak around 50-70hz. If you've done no deadening, 50hz is a good place to start. If you don't know what you're tuned to, I wouldn't even meter it if it's going to cost you money. Let's assume your resonant frequency is 51hz. The box should be tuned to 47 or 48. Then you'll do some nice numbers. Otherwise sell your crx to me. I can put it to good use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It isn't costing me anything, It's a temp box, Will be building one shortly with DD, And bring me some money and you can take the CRX if the offer is right, but you probably wouldn't want to pay what I would want out of it or got into it, so it does me no good to sell it

usaci has a real good sweep disc...it was last years i cant remember the name of it.. i use it all the time.. i think it is called Outlaw SPL... brown cover... has a few diff sweeps then 20hz -100hz test tones.. awesome..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.