who still rockin cassette decks in their ride

When I was working in sales at a Honda dealership I had some customers who were upset that most of the new cars didn't have cassette players in them. According to them, CDs are new technology and most people don't have many CDs yet. It took a lot of self control to not laugh at them right then and there.

so nobody still has the old decks like what sony,and old alpines and stuff.i guess im the only one:crap: but i do have a changer in the ride.i just like to have the best of both worlds i guess:D

just got rid of my cassette player last year. These cds are complicated to use, and scratch easy, so i dont like them. but on a serious note, i had a car with an 8 track player. 19?? chevette. nice little 8 track with alpine speakers.(all aftermarket), and it actually sounded good back in 1993 compared to factorydecks. no sub though. ****, i just made myself feel old again.

I'm not rockin' a tape player in my ride but I do still own one ~ and for its day it was a pretty nice unit!

Kenwood, of course, for those that know the Prowler's preferences. The last cassette deck I ever purchased for my personal ride.

It's a KRC-608...will play the tuner while you're FF'ing or FR'ing the tape, has programmable tape search, Dolby B and C NR (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif), it has Kenwood's D-Mask faceplate (the non-motorized version and consequently the one without all the problems that created so many PR issues for Kenwood Corp.) etc etc etc

It now resides on my test bench for an occasional source when testing amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.