Who sells buss bars?

Honestly if you already have those in the picture u posted in first post. Get access to a drill press and drill a 5th hole in each side.. Or u could just buy new ones

Edit nvm I those arnt yours lol

Honestly if you already have those in the picture u posted in first post. Get access to a drill press and drill a 5th hole in each side.. Or u could just buy new ones
Edit nvm I those arnt yours lol
Lol yes i just got a pic for reference

Dude 9 times outta 10 theyre SUPER easy to build yourself for 1/4 of what youll pay for ToolMaker or other ones.

Also, youre far better off (especially if theyre under the hood) to avoid building them in the style that you pictured in the first post. Instead solder ring lugs on the end of all your wires and your bussbars just need to be flat bar that you can drill and tap for bolts to go through then attach your ring terminals to the bolts. Suuuuper simple and wont corrode like those ones you had pictured.

something like this that I built here...Extremely basic and quick to build. Can do it with a drill, dont even need a drill press....and you really dont need to tap them either but thats the proper way to do it.

nsb90_copper-2.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.