who plays golf?

Sspider
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
i am bored so....

Since i work at Bethpage State park, site of the 2002 US OPEN

(Tiger Woods is an a$$hole!!!)

i was wondering, who here plays golf.....i figured i would ask to see what my other audio nuts people like to do....

I play golf when I can afford it. I've only been on the course about 8 times in the past year, but my best score on a par 72 from the blues is a 102. Not bad for a beginner, but need a lot of work to get to 72. LOL

i played golf for my school. and i love golf but all i have had time for this summer is my car and my work. that ***** b/c i am going to college in under a week and i dont think i will want to play when away at college.

I play golf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Down to a 5 handicap:) Probably play 2-3 times a week if I find time.

I golf. Well, I TRY to, at least. I actually went to the driving range today. Don't know why I practice my woods and irons, cause I **** at putting. If I'm close to the hole, then I usually 3 putt. If I'm on the edges of the green, it's usually upwards of 4-5. Seriously.

I played on the highschool golf team, but dont have as much time to now, It is a great sport to take out your frustrations and anger, I love too beat the **** out of that ball:D

I play. I shoot low 90s, maybe high 80's on good days... on bad days it can be upwards of 100 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . but hey, it's all fun and games right????

Not.. Golf is the most frustrating thing on earth.. especially when you birdie 3 holes in a row, and then double bogey the next 5.... UHG.... I've broken my fare share of drivers...

i have been playing alot for about 2 months, i use to play in jr high school...they use to haev an after school program....

i suk, suk badly, i keep hitting the ball to the right, on drives and distance shots...

but on par 3, for get it, i am king.....i go reall g0od on those, thing is i learned how to play on par 3 courses...

sspider

i play a few times a year i aint to good bt i still have fun i mean come on golf aint even a real sport ( i know im goin to hear **** for this) but alwell ppl who compete in golf need a life that would eb like bowling for money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.