fiberglass????????

let me look around a bit im sure i can find some step by step info in FG. if u do a search on this forum there have been a bunch of threads on the topic

Thanks for checking it out for me.I've tried to get ahold of teddy but haven't had any luck yet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

they sell 'how to' videos, thats how I learned how to fiberglass. Its very easy, just time consuming. Alot of sanding. And its better if you are creative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The only ?? I have about fiberglassing is this. okay say youve got three subs you want to mount in a 'glass box. And you want the top of the box(the part you see), to have some mounds in it for the subs to sit on. I know you use like wood baffles mounted how you want the subs to sit, but my question is how the heck you are suppopsed to curve the fiberglass like people do...know what I mean? I seams like you would need a mold or something......

Yes you do create a mold when you are fiberglassing especially if you are going to have more than one of the same shape and size so all can be equal. Check out some of the articles posted throughout this thread I am sure they can help guide on the best ways to create the mold and even may include pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.