SOLD Who needs 1kw @ 4ohms?

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
If you do, then I have the amp for you. I have a Kicker KX800.2 for sale. Used, currently being used in my truck, and works great...tons of power in this thing. There is some good wear on the screw heads and terminal connections, and some scratches on the amp...it's nearly 10 years old so it's had it's share of installs, but this thing puts out some serious power; great for a power hungry component set, midbasses, or a good sized 4ohm sub setup.

$220 shipped via paypal gift

200x2@4ohms

400x2@2ohms

800x2@4ohms

3x40amp fuses

Birth sheet was right around 1kw bridged

100_4621.jpg

and the guts via ampguts

Kicker KX800.2 inside - Amp Guts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...
Honestly I'd run an audio control DSP or a helix DA helix DSP but if you want to run a app with the DSP that's fine too it's fine too but the LC8...

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date