Who is your top 3 you tube influencers in car audio

Sure you be watched how to take the front off my car and am hesitant to take too much from any numbskull posting a vid. In this particular case some Hispanic guy had a 3 min video w exact fastener location and had it off in minutes. Another example is same tube search revealed a guy who laid under that thing and broke off every plastic fastener and fender skin on the vehicle, in two parts. He likely finished that bottle of cheap whiskey then came back feeling better than before. It was pathetic as useful information. And yes I’ve watched that caf guy explain lots about different audio things. Informational and educational videos are just that.
infuencers are to me, some people who’ve made it into that world by yelling about **** only very few ppl care about. In that extremely small world they may be considered influential. 100% not to me.

Sure you be watched how to take the front off my car and am hesitant to take too much from any numbskull posting a vid. In this particular case some Hispanic guy had a 3 min video w exact fastener location and had it off in minutes. Another example is same tube search revealed a guy who laid under that thing and broke off every plastic fastener and fender skin on the vehicle, in two parts. He likely finished that bottle of cheap whiskey then came back feeling better than before. It was pathetic as useful information. And yes I’ve watched that caf guy explain lots about different audio things. Informational and educational videos are just that.
infuencers are to me, some people who’ve made it into that world by yelling about **** only very few ppl care about. In that extremely small world they may be considered influential. 100% not to me.
Yes I think I used the wrong term I meant guys like him

Referring to Caf. That guy has the widest array of the most helpful audio product vids. Nothing extraordinary product specific yet in general how an item works w in a system. Great explanations of why it will or may not work.
Another automotive one is a1auto. Their line of products for my searches is second to none. They also do a job say strut replacement, from start to end highlighting needed tools and their chosen line of products. Many many vids of all kinds of replacement jobs. Decent price and competitive warranty. I’ve typically got oe from a discount dealer in Dallas instead of there or rockauto.

regarding influencers, some degenerate on my tv who is known as an influencer is selling hair products or something and although some may say I’m prime target for this sort of thing I’d make him last in ANY hair restoration attempts made by yours truly. He’s yelling about “why haven’t I” and other stirring adjectives that lead a person to want this yet I am not influenced so easily. I was a buyer for many years and have spent millions on booze and wine so my window often slams shut on pressure.
The last car I bought, well two of the same I didn’t agree to non negotiable and got both dealers to come down. One in wi and one in eastern ia.
well happy holidays fellow audiophiles.

Williston Audio Labs is great if he has done your amp. Even if he hasn't done your exact one, you can probably find from that brand and get an idea.

CAF is THE MAN. I went from a functionally good setup, to what I'm about to finish up thanks to his videos. Here is in my regular cab pickup. All installed, and would not compromise seats going all the way to the back, and where I like them even without it.

Just

want

you

to

scroll

for

dramatic

effect.

wall all PS.jpg

No clue if its going to get too hot, hum, or if the black acrylic it's mounted on will hold up. Should be fun to find out... Looks like it's mounted on black mirror / deep tint. (the top of this shows what it looks like). As if the back glass is twice as tall, and the equipment is mounted to the glass.

Last edited:
Influencers?

None of them

Williston audio labs is about the only car audio related YouTube I watch for just the 2 min of Dyno results the rest I skip.

Car audio fabrication I used to watch when I was a little less knowledgeable and sometimes refer back to his channel for specific reference on techniques.

But otherwise even on Facebook I only follow a few companies sundown, stereo integrity, and DD audio.

Meade and JP can go away like right now and I couldn't care less. Mb enclosures too, this guy is just a shill anyway.

Hexibase is interesting sometimes because it's about his process and I enjoy watching his process but his product showcase is more related to home audio as is Erin's audio corner(this guy is really good with an rta and measurement software).

Pssautosound is all high end euro installs which I found boring especially with equipment that isn't available here or is just to high priced.

5star I can't deal with they seem to be a wealth of knowledge but I can't watch them especially since most of the videos are live shows with q&a to the audience.

But honestly I rarely watch car audio on YouTube because most of the video producers aren't very technical and it's just installers showing the after or the flex and not real knowledge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KicktheSDbasshead

2 builds 2 feet
KicktheSDbasshead
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views