Who here builds boxes?

I can build you a high quality box out of cardboard, braced with popcicle sticks and sealed with plaster of paris, you will be good to go. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Lol, but seriously, its plenty on here, matter of fact, a couple of good ones have already posted.

I want a custom enclosure for my sub, nothing complicated just 1x 12" ported. I live in Memphis, TN (38018).
It doesn't matter to me if you live close or if I have to pay for shipping costs.

Please post here or PM me if you can help.
It would help if we knew what sub it is so we can get a perfect box design for you. you can message vitveet about making you a box View Profile: vitveet - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com he made me a 4.02 cube box for my type r's for 140 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.