Who builds here?

Participant count
  • Participant list

GrandAmGT
10+ year member

Grand Am GT in the Making
Well, i need a 27L x 20D x 13H = 2 feet cubic per sub for 2 12" L7's

Thats not subtracting the Divider in the middle, or the wood....(3'4 mdf)

Well, I need a box (right around those specs), but no carpet or anything...Cause im gonna need it built, then ill need to take it apart, abd rebuild it in my trunk...

So how much would any of you guys charge for around those specs.. Two 12" Kicker l7's..Sealed....

No Caulk or Carpet???

Some guy gave me a bad price of 200...and to me for a box only with the wood n screws-ripoff...

So how much???

(plus S&H to Wisconsin) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

u emailed me about that box. i will build it for 45 plus shipping but ur subs wont fit on something srface that is 13" H. if u go w/ that it will have to be angled. email me back cuz i have no boxes to do right now i could start tonite and u could have it by next week sometime

Ok, SO how tall would it have to be??? I dont have that much room for height in my trunk.. 15 at most, cause of my speaker mags...so how tall would it have to be??

Or if you make it angled, Can you still make it 2.0 feet per sub right around those Dimensions???

plus will the Gasket or w/e on the l7's fit or w/e???

Well once I get answer ill give you the Ok to start making it..

And how much uis S&H

Originally posted by GrandAmGT Ok, SO how tall would it have to be??? I dont have that much room for height in my trunk.. 15 at most, cause of my speaker mags...so how tall would it have to be??

Or if you make it angled, Can you still make it 2.0 feet per sub right around those Dimensions???

plus will the Gasket or w/e on the l7's fit or w/e???

Well once I get answer ill give you the Ok to start making it..

And how much uis S&H

the total hieght would be no more than 15 and i need ur city and zip to get a shipping quote

Yay, I can work with that Price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I will send out a Money Order Tonight, but first, I wanna talk to you about a few things on the box.

Im going Ice Fishing/4Wheeling/Snowmobiling Right now, and Ill be back later today around like 5 or 6....Then ill talk to you on aim if your on

Aim: Schrtz987

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.