which would be louder?

sweet man thanks....the bp power option is actually free right now, but who knows what it will be a year or so from now

but thanks for all the help and opinions guys

and if they can be reconed how much does it cost and who does it?
All AQ subs can be reconed. Recones are not a profit center for AQ and are sold as a customer service only to AQ customers at VERY resonable prices. PM for pricing.

I've been very happy with all the AQ set ups I've run or enclosures I've built for others. VERY solid subs for daily that can get low and loud and have good SQ for real music.

Only done a few BL/BTL enclosures, so I've got very limited listening time on them. I run a Q in the GF's car and it's a solid sub also.

Sleepy_jr runs 2 18" AQ's in his Envoy and does 150+ on music in a 10cube box, so they don't need monster enclosures...

alright cool thanks guys. does anyone know if other subs like fi or re can also be reconed? when i do end up upgrading i want to be able to have the subs reconed if ever needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.