Which way to face subs in a trunk?

ever since i picked up those crappy L5s i have been playing with them. i turned them to fire into the cabin (99 grand am) and they seemed a bit louder when i maxed them out but facing the trunk they got loud at lower levels and the increase of bass was very small after that. so pretty much, facing cabin they got a little louder but only got loud at max volume

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Id play some of your favorite music.. play with the enclosure. Ive enjoyed subs up port up in a small suv(CRV). Subs rear port rear do nice as...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...

About this thread

bassboys1993

10+ year member
bassboys1993
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from