Which subwoofer will hit the hardest on music?

SupraTT

Hi there guys I;m new to the forums and looking to put in my first real big system into my car. I have a few woofers in mind and also a few limitations. I'm looking to run 2 12" in a ported box and the RMS range anywhere between 1000-1500 per woofer. I have a few in mind and would like your guys opinion to guide me into the right direction.

JL Audio W7

Sundown X

MTX 9500 (if I can still get them)

DC Audio Lv4

Soundqubed HDC3

Digital Designs 3500 or 9500

FI BL

Alpine Type R or X

Hi there guys I;m new to the forums and looking to put in my first real big system into my car. I have a few woofers in mind and also a few limitations. I'm looking to run 2 12" in a ported box and the RMS range anywhere between 1000-1500 per woofer. I have a few in mind and would like your guys opinion to guide me into the right direction.
JL Audio W7

Sundown X

MTX 9500 (if I can still get them)

DC Audio Lv4

Soundqubed HDC3

Digital Designs 3500 or 9500

FI BL

Alpine Type R or X
Whats ur budget per sub? Id say the dd9500 from that list but they are pricey.hdc3 would be next. There are a few other woofers for quite a bit less money that will get loud on 1500 per sub ..like the ab xfl

Here is some background information. Car is 2011 HFP Honda Accord Coupe. Mechman 240A Alt, XS Power d2400 under hood, XS Power D3100 in rear. Big 3 will be done.

Also how much of a difference is noticeable between the DD 3500 and 9500

Here is some background information. Car is 2011 HFP Honda Accord Coupe. Mechman 240A Alt, XS Power d2400 under hood, XS Power D3100 in rear. Big 3 will be done.Also how much of a difference is noticeable between the DD 3500 and 9500
Well they are both overpriced as hell lol ..but the 3500 is plenty for 1500rms each i wouldnt waste money on the 9500 to only run that power to it..but unless ur getting. A killer deal on them used dd is high as a giraffes ***..i ran a pair of dd3512s on a bc3500 and my aq3500 was a nice setup

Well I have a friend who is a dealer over here and can get my good prices. Other then DD what other subs would you recommend from my list and any others that will out hit the DD 3500 you have in mind?

Well I have a friend who is a dealer over here and can get my good prices. Other then DD what other subs would you recommend from my list and any others that will out hit the DD 3500 you have in mind?
Like i said theres nothing wrong with dd but u could put together a american bass setup or soundqubed setup for maybe half the money ..idk what ur prices on the dd stuff is but u can get 2 hdc3 12s and a q3500.1 for 1300 or hdc4s in that package for 1500..same with ab ..just my 2 cents ..if you like dd for another reason by all means go for it but no need to really spend extra money just for the sake of spending money..or hell the tantric amps are about to come out so one of those on a pair of hdds would be ahead of dd imo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.