Which sub to choose?? 8" looking at 3

For a small sealed box, its hard to beat the Sundown SD-2 8's, If you're running ported then almost everything recommended so far would do well, I have heard great things about the American bass 8's, I'll be running a few of their bigger brothers in my next build. On the cheaper side, the Infinity 860w gets great praise and is only ~$50 new.

i gave in, and purchased the american base VFl8d4, im a sucker for yellow.. and fell in love with the look.... ill report out on the sound / performance after.. O... and i plan to run this puppy on a old school AutoTek MX2000 =D

Have a vfl8 d4 in my girls accord. Box is 1 cube and tuned to 35 hz ran on a ct 900.1 @ 2ohm It slams that poor car. No one believes its only a 8 and on around 500 watts. She likes it and I love it. Small space and huge sound. She has a Kenwood deck but still OEM speakers. The sub way over powers the speakers. I'm putting skar ma-8 in my jeep now.

Nope and not made anymore either. I dunno why Mike hasn't updated the site. I dunno if they're still in business or not.

I used to own a pair myself. Biggest downfall on that driver was the mounting lip/diameter was so small. Made it tough to get a mounting hole good w/o screws or bolts going thru the edge of the mounting hole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.