which rim for 92 prelude (pics)

Participant count
  • Participant list

rick22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ne,Ohio
im gonna be getting 17" wheels for my silver 92 prelude and was wondering which ones you guys think would look the best. also any other ideas i would appreciate.

yea i really like those ones but the only thing making me lean away from them is that wheelsnext has a warrenty for their wheels that if they get damaged from for example a pot hole they will fix it for free once for each wheel except chrome ones. a question for people with 17's how likely is it to damage a wheel from things like potholes or bumps. also keep opinons coming. thanks

i have 17s on my prelude and i dont have much of a problem with potholes

the only time ive really dented a rim was on a huge hole when i was doin 80ish on the highway

i have 17s on my prelude and i dont have much of a problem with potholesthe only time ive really dented a rim was on a huge hole when i was doin 80ish on the highway
how do you like the look of the 17's on your lude. if you were to buy wheels again would you go bigger smaller or stay with 17's

well considering this is my third set of 17s on my car id say that those are hte best suited for daily driving. They look good if your car is lowered a little.

damage to your wheel also depends on how big of series your tires are, how big the hole is, how fast your going, and blah blah blah you get the point, but if roads arent to bad where you are and you can dodge a few holes you should be fine.

ummm fix the rust first then do rims.... I like the second last ones, i just bought 17's and our roads are nasty, so I serve a lot hahah
i already did fix all the rust and and the dent that was in the fender thats just an old picture. thats good to hear because our roads can be harsh in areas and i was kinda worried.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.