which place is more reliable ****it..i can't decide

Ive never had a problem with Onlinecarstereo.com

In fact I would choose their service over some other "authorized" internet sites. They even actually care who is using your credit card.

Ive ordered from them 5+ times and had to claim warranty once. One time I was ordering for my GF's mom and I used her credit card but had it shipped to my house and they called saying that it is their policy to only ship to the card holder's address or another address on the credit card. So we had to have the amp shipped to her house instead.

I would highly reccomend Onlinecarstereo.com. They have awsome prices and awsome service. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ants in the box?? lol

only problem i've had with online car stereo is with some JL stuff i tried ordering a while back, said they were out of stock and it'd be a week...week turned into 2 and still nothing....another week and i just went else where. and i had to contact them to find out everything, they never told me a thing.

never used sonicelectronix

Online car stereo is WHACK. I ordered an amp from them and didnt get a shipping notice for over a week. I emailed them and they said that it should ship out shortly. Another week went by and i was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif I called and some retarded customer service lady said that the item was backordered and that my name was put on a list along with all of the other people who have ordered one, so it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Low and behold, THE ITEM ON THE WEBSITE DID NOT SAY IT WAS BACKORDERED. It said it was IN STOCK and ships in 1-2 days.

On the other hand. Sonic's store/wherehouse is located in southern cali, and I am in Norcal. I have ordered early monday morning and received my product wednesday afternoon at my door. Sonic is a great site. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

just my 2 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.