which one????

My'97Ram
10+ year member

Fl
alright, there are too many goddam subs out there, and most are worth the money. i'm in the market for 4 10" subs. i'm just wonderin if i should go with the JL Audio 10w3d4s or the kicker 10L7s, or even another brand. all feedback is welcome. thanks

no way, all opinions are accepted. this is just what i was thinking of, minding that there is limited space.

to fit in the back of a 2003 dodge ram quad cab..... the magnets have to be reasonable size, and they have to perform well in a sealed box w/ little space

Originally posted by My'97Ram to fit in the back of a 2003 dodge ram quad cab..... the magnets have to be reasonable size, and they have to perform well in a sealed box w/ little space
RE se...don't know bout the mag structure, might be big. Great sql sub would be the elemental designs k series...plus u can't buy ne thing else that'll beat it near the price, it will also be better than the w3. They perform very well, i have 2 12 k's. check them out along w/ the se's. peace

NG

the sites were listed above...but

http://www.edesignaudio.com

http://www.respl.com (direct price is much less than the msrp listed)

Originally posted by bri487 for space saving purposes, i would go with the JL's because that model is designed to work in a reasonably small box.
well, all of elemental design's subs are small box subwoofers. They are designed so that they can perform well in a small amount of space! plus, they will sound better, and be louder than the jl's. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

My'97Ram

10+ year member
My'97Ram
Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from