Which One?

Im looking to upgrade my kicker KS65.2 what do you guys recommend? They dont sound good with drums they sound flat. Anybody got any recommendations on which component set to get i was looking at the JL XR650. I just want some good midrange for the drums. Thanks.

D6's have nice midbass...i wouldnt characterize any of them warm.
Then what speaker is warm!!! Comon, i've heard about 34 posts and no one ever answered my main question then if you are correct.

Has anyone heard the Shure E4's? Shure Headphones? I want the speakers to sound like them. Which speakers resembles them sound wise. Thanks!

look if you want the best and want a warrenty then drop the ones you list and go with the rainbows slc. better then all the other you have listed. same goes for you kicker. pm or email 6 and he will hook you up. its not people are just saying the rainbows for the hell of it.

if their so amazing why don't you have them anymore?
Can you not read my profile and see what I have now? It's a little bit of a jump up from everything your even lookin' at lol

I gurantee you though can't stress it enough they are extremley warm and don't pierce your ears! They are amazing speakers and would run them in any ones car who is little for a middle grade upgrade!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

-Nick-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

konechiwa

10+ year member
Jeepers
konechiwa
Seattle, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date