which one to get DEH-P80MP or DEH-P680MP

Participant count
  • Participant list

redwings

canada
hey i am thinking of getting a new head unit to replace the factory sterieo in my car i was thinking of either getting the DEH-P680MP or the DEH-P80MP... any reviews on either of them..what would you reccomend between those two.

THanks

While I don't have any experience with the 680MP, I did own the Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP for almost 2 years. I bought it brand new and it served me well, if you're looking for a deck to play MP3s, look no further, that thing read a full mp3 disc within like a second. Anyways, for tuning and features and stuff, the 6.5 volt pre-outs are nice and navigating through the menus takes a few days to get used to and then it becomes second nature. The 1 big knob thing was confusing at first but Pioneer is really liking that design this year so it must have sold pretty well right? I personally liked the design of it, it was sleek and simple, overall, I'd buy the same deck again if I had the chance. Message me if you have any more questions!

I went with the 8600mp for the main reason of having two knobs, I just don't think I could get used to that one big knob thing. Very nice HU. SQ amazing, color screen and many great tuning features. Time alignment, cotrolling the output of each individual speaker etc.etc.. Very nice I highly recommend. Good Luck. Later....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

redwings

redwings
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SuperTrooper