Which of these 4 x 6 speakers for my sister's Lumina?

I used infinity reference series 4x6's, good speaker for the money.

If you really want to bump on a budget ill sell you a pair of dusty dirty ac delco 4x6speakers(2 WAY!!!!!!) i pulled out of a parts beretta //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol jk

if you want a warranty, then don't buy it there. boston does NOT authorize any kind of internet sales, aside from crutchfield afaik, and their selection is limited. if you buy a boston (or jl audio for that matter) product online, there is no warranty whatsoever. even if you ship it back to them to try and pay them to fix something, they'll tell you that you are SOL. they are EXTREMELY strict about this policy. go to http://www.bostonacoustics.com and find your nearest dealer. then you get a great speaker with a great warranty.

that being said, good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you want a warranty, then don't buy it there. boston does NOT authorize any kind of internet sales, aside from crutchfield afaik, and their selection is limited. if you buy a boston (or jl audio for that matter) product online, there is no warranty whatsoever. even if you ship it back to them to try and pay them to fix something, they'll tell you that you are SOL. they are EXTREMELY strict about this policy. go to http://www.bostonacoustics.com and find your nearest dealer. then you get a great speaker with a great warranty.
that being said, good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah, but probably much more expensive if I were to buy from a dealer. Plus, they might not carry them. Are the 746's a discontinued model or what? They look kind of old...

I was also looking at these over the Boston's I mentioned earlier:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-5Qx4aioMLoT/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=1086412CFP&s=0&cc=01

Will they be better than the S75's I mentioned earlier?

the 746's have been around a while, however are a current model. i believe they label it as a specialty speaker. msrp (dealer price) on them should be around the 120-130 range. they most definitely sound considerably better than the s75's. don't get me wrong, i would still take the s75's over the infinity, but the 746 is a huge improvement over the 75's.

the 746's have been around a while, however are a current model. i believe they label it as a specialty speaker. msrp (dealer price) on them should be around the 120-130 range. they most definitely sound considerably better than the s75's. don't get me wrong, i would still take the s75's over the infinity, but the 746 is a huge improvement over the 75's.
Wow, the S75's are better than the Infinity's? I thought Infinity was pretty good for SQ.

Alright, I'll see what my sister wants to do about the 746's...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.