Which is best subwoofer for SPL and SQ purposes combined???

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArcaneParadise
10+ year member

Hi. I am just trying to find out what subwoofer would have the best of both worlds, sq and spl. I need a speaker that will hit like a monster when I push it, and it will sound good when I just want to listen to music. I do not want a speaker that will always override the highs and mids when I am just trying to listen to a rock song at low to medium volume levels. Thanks to all who give me any suggestions.

You are never going to get as much as you want but you can get close i like the infinty perfects hit **** hard and have the best sq on the market today. Also get a equlizer will help you beat alot more and can do it from the comfort of drivers seat.

infinity perfects kick ass. they hit hard as hell..and they are pretty **** loud. they dont have much distortion. but for spl and sq combine im with jlman on this one..its gotta be the infinity perfects.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.