Which Brazilian?

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I can get all for under rd same price.

Prv 8000 - $639 shipped

Stetsom EX8000 - $600 shipped

Taramps HD8000 - $550 shipped

Soundigital evo 8000 to high lowest is $900 not spending that much.

Alphard Apocalypse 8000 is also is way to much.

Thoughts on the 3 listed? Real data would be great. Cant find any clamp or dyno videos on either just opinions.

I've used taramps & stetsom. Both solid and never any issues.

My friend is using a taramps 8K currently. Little over a year with no problems.

QUOTE=MrFoca;8870166]I've used taramps & stetsom. Both solid and never any issues.

Anything to justify the 50 extra for the Stetsom?

Never used Stetsom but running 15k Taramps and could not be happier ! I had to work out of town today 2hour trip and I banged it the whole trip and it dont even get really warm. I was sceptical at first but now I only wished I got it along time ago. 8 monthes now and going strong. Oh ya hit me up when you want to sell me that Alphard 200.4.

only thing that made me skeptical about the new hd8k's is they're the 6k board and the 10k is the 8k board? i dont want to provide incorrect information so if @shizzzon is still a taramps rep ill let him correct me

but id probably get the bass 15k

QUOTE=MrFoca;8870166]I've used taramps & stetsom. Both solid and never any issues.

Probably nothing I know of lol. My 5K stetsom has 4 gauge inputs where I believe some others are using 1/0 for their 5K lines and up.

[quote name='disturbed471985']I can get all for under rd same price.

Prv 8000 - $639 shipped
Stetsom EX8000 - $600 shipped
Taramps HD8000 - $550 shipped

Soundigital evo 8000 to high lowest is $900 not spending that much.
Alphard Apocalypse 8000 is also is way to much.

Thoughts on the 3 listed? Real data would be great. Cant find any clamp or dyno videos on either just opinions.[/QUOTE]

@CSCStang might know a guy that can get you a better deal on sound digital than 900

I'd say wait and get a sound digital 20k and be done with power completely.
Or wait for one of those taramps blowout sales where an hd 15k costed 850 shipped with warranty.
I agree ! I almost bought two because they were so cheap but at the time i wasn't to sure about the amp as it was my first brazilian and I held off.

Ya i got a deal on mine too but got it in aug which was nice ! I don't have enough space to add more subs to put it to good use so I am living through you on this one and can wait to see what your is going to do so get busy and post up lots of pics ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya i got a deal on mine too but got it in aug which was nice ! I don't have enough space to add more subs to put it to good use so I am living through you on this one and can wait to see what your is going to do so get busy and post up lots of pics ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a pretty nice snapchat build log all ready to upload to youtube but I'll wait till CSCstang can build full time again. Because I know once the log starts, he's gonna be hammered by requests.

i have a hd 8k taramps and have had nothing but issues , sent in for repair and i dont know if they fixed it right or what but its currently not right after ruuning my sundown saz3500 for 3yrs and not 1 issue now a 3 month old taramp , Not real happy about this , just my experience and issue im having as we speak!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.