which amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dcsoundguy
10+ year member

I am still looking to upgrade my amp and need input from anyone who's had experience with the planet audio P2150 or the cadence A5000+...musical realism is important 2me, and I've had trouble so far finding am amp that can best my modified 23-yr old SanyoPA6110(honest!),the latest victim being a supposedly decent Sony XM1002HX@3x th power!!!Help!!!

Im a real true blue cadence fan and it seems like the only thing anybody ever sees from them is that ornge garbage that is actually getting ready to phase out the ultrashock series (i heard)but what are you pushing if it has to go down to i ohm then it would be more than worth your while to spen abut 150 more on an A 7 which is rated at about 1200 watts but stats show close and even over 1500give or take your elec. system wholesale or retaile or how ever you buy it but i have been gettig an amasingly clean acurate response out of my a7000 seen as though it is class d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.