Which amp shoud I buy? Punch 75 or a Kicker SX or???

Dasupertech
10+ year member

You Better Know better!
Here
Gents,

Looking into power a couple S8L5's in about .45 cuft boxs and maybe every once in awhile put a set of 12" in the burb.

Been looking at the following --- All are brand new not refurbs.... Looking at spending about 200.00

25 to life Punch 75. - get 1 to 2 year warrenty $ 200

KICKER 04 SX400.2 - get 90 Warrenty $220

Kenwood KAC-7252 - get 90 warrenty $150

HIFONIC TXi7506 - Not sure $170

Ordered and paid for a D1200 HCCA from HCCAFAN and never have got it. Dont think it will show up now.

One thing I like about both the Kenwoods and Kickers is that they are Fan cooled. But I like the thought of having the Rockford instead.

If there are other amps in this price range, please let me know what would be the best. I dont mind spending a little to get more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I went with the ZX series kicker amps. from everything ive read they are the same internals as the sx, but the sx has the digital control, and has the capability for the SXRC remote. The remote is cool, but it has a LOT of stuff on it and too confusing for me, and didnt serve much of a purpose. So i would go with the ZX kicker amps if i were you. Im kind of partial to kicker and mtx for my amps, but i would probly stay away from kenwood if i were you.

SO no Kenwood....How good are the kicker amp's I know years ago they were kinda flaky??? Granted its been lots of years ago.

If you can get the 25 to life Punch 75 at that price, GET IT!

A friend of mine has a 25 to life Punch 45 on a pair of 10's, and it's INSANE. Birthsheet said around 400w x 1. He paid $500 for his Punch 45!

The 25 to life Punch 75 will be 600+ watts into a 2 ohm load, just read the reviews at crutchfield if you don't believe me.

My friend's 25 to life Punch 150 was 1092 watts.

That RF amp will beat the snot out of any of those other amps listed. It's a $500 amp for $200.

Bought the Punch 75...Will be here friday. Cant wait to pull the crunch amp that I have been using temp.

Thanks for the imput boys and girls.

To the chump that told me to search I did and wanted more input. SO post something worth a **** to increase your post count.

listen man, srry if u got on u like that, sure didnt mean too. plus everyone on here knows post count aint nothing

back to the topic tho

my friend has one and it is a good amp. when you get yours in tell us what u think!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.