which amp is better for the money

Participant count
  • Participant list

faygo187
10+ year member

I am trying to power 2 infinity 300 watt rms 1200 watt max 12's single voice coil at 4 ohms and am planning on getting new subs soon 500 watt rms running at 2 ohms

i had an hifonics 1500 watt that got a short in it so i decided to up grade.

which is a better amp

Kenwood 1000W Class D Mono Amplifier

Model: KAC-9102D

Rockford Fosgate Punch 900W Mono

Model: P3001

I was looking at http://www.bestbuy.com so i could have their service plan added on if i have any problems in the future.

honestly, you probably be better off getting your hifonics amp fixed and sticking with it, in my opinion hifonics makes better amps than both brands you mentioned above and that amp will be more than enough to push them two subs, also try shopping on the internet before going to bestbuy, you could probably save a lot of money by doing so

How much would those amps run, with the service plan?

Id suggest an ED 9.1, $350 with a full three year warranty, and a better amp than either of those mentioned above.

More power for headroom/future upgrade too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.