Which AMP by Rockford Fosgate?

Nothing wrong with Rockford amps, if you can get them for a deal they will sound just fine, just a little pricey at retail and perhaps a bit limited on choices. Assuming you can integrate them into the factory system.

Yes, people are adding additional power delivery for their after-market amps. thanks for mentioning that point.
Example picture.

DSCF0418.jpg

Yes, I do have replacement subs for the "butthole blasters" already, though from what I've gathered, the biggest issue with these stock Stereo is the lack of power being provided to them. 190 watts doesn't seem a lot for 10 speakers. I read that even swapping out the AMP for a better-suited one improves the system drastically.
Those 10 speakers are gonna have very low power handling. My Lexus has the fancy pants stock system. With 9 speakers total. And it sounded pretty good for a stock system. Until all of the speakers started disintegrating. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...