Wheres the new RE subwoofer?

Tribal_Sounds
10+ year member

OC, Cali
Sup guys. I was lookin for the post of the new re woofer w/ pixs of it in action, the big ass w/ a long displacement. Is pretty recent some guy I think from re posted it. I can't find it or don't know what ot search for. Anyone can post me the link thanks.

of course you wont get much information because everything over there turns into a big **** you, re is the shiznit and all others **** thread.

of course you wont get much information because everything over there turns into a big **** you, re is the shiznit and all others **** thread.

lame.gif

Yea I believe this forum had it and then the same poster made it right after on sd. I don't think we had a 7 or 8pg arguement abotu it though.

wtf, sor far ive not seen a **** thing from any of the companies i wanted to see at CES, even IA was TAKING PICTURES - but nothing of their own ??? i mean WTF m8!

wtf, sor far ive not seen a **** thing from any of the companies i wanted to see at CES, even IA was TAKING PICTURES - but nothing of their own ??? i mean WTF m8!
Yeah, I feel ya man, I was looking forward to CES pics from RE/Adire/IA for seriously like a month. Now that its over and we have nothing, im feeling pretty pissed.

Yeah, I feel ya man, I was looking forward to CES pics from RE/Adire/IA for seriously like a month. Now that its over and we have nothing, im feeling pretty pissed.
It happens when you get screwed out of floor space

RE didnt go...nor did IA from a manufactures standpoint...they were just spectating this year

It happens when you get screwed out of floor space
RE didnt go...nor did IA from a manufactures standpoint...they were just spectating this year
I understand that they had reasons to act the way they did. Im not saying that im pissed at them, im just frusterated in general, I feel a bit let-down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.