Where to shop without Online shopping?

Tweeter is a fairly large chain and specialize on higher end brands and models.

You won't find washerand dryers and the like which is great.

Typically they have a lot of cool stuff.

We have an ABT Electronics store here that is far better then any big store chain.

i hit up several of my local audio shops and some places seem to be better than other. my audio shop that i buy from is great. their prices are only about 10 bux higher than the prices online but they got warranty and its easier to bring my equipment if there's something wrong with it. they also could order me items if they do not have it. i just need to put a little deposit down.

So far I found , bestbuy, circuitcity, and wallmart ..... yes yes I know they only sell cheap ass brand that is why I need advice from experts

You can special order some high end stuff from cc and bb like kicker amps and l7s/cvxs but they really arent good for anything else. I live in a more populated area so I have about 4 diffrent local shops with all high end stuff except still havent seen a shop with some of the less known brands like RE, Fi, digital designs ect. primarily just have jl, boston, pioneer, kicker, diamond and more..

You can special order some high end stuff from cc and bb like kicker amps and l7s/cvxs but they really arent good for anything else. I live in a more populated area so I have about 4 diffrent local shops with all high end stuff except still havent seen a shop with some of the less known brands like RE, Fi, digital designs ect. primarily just have jl, boston, pioneer, kicker, diamond and more..
I didn't know that, i tried to get a Q-Form from Q-Logic ordered through Best Buy and they said they couldn't do it. Was not very impressed with the service, not being able to order the part i needed notwithstanding.

The guy at Circuit City, who doesn't even carry Q-Logic, was way more helpful but he couldn't order it either because they don't carry any Q-Logic at all.

if you fly to Miami, you won't need us to look for any car audio shops, trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you fly to Miami, you won't need us to look for any car audio shops, trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks, I just wanted to make sure I was not missing any GAMESTOP or EBGAMES

but in a car audio related way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.